EverSeal S-1300 ready to use Stripper is an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, low odor stripper designed to remove multiple layers of various types of coatings.
EveSeal S-1300 contains no Methylene Chloride, N-Methyl-Pyrrolidone or caustics. EveSeal S-1300 performs by penetrating and softening the film. The all natural and biodegradable characteristics make S-1300 safe, easy to use and practical for most stripping applications. S-1300 will not damage tools and equipment like most chemical strippers.
Available in both spray and gel formulations.
EverSeal S-1300 spreads between 1000-1300 square feet and recommend to be sprayed on.
EveSeal S-1300 will remove most sealers, paints and varnishes, both solvent and water based, including latex products, acrylics, alkyds, stains, lacquers, urethanes, epoxies and more. It may be applied to virtually any substrate and will not damage the substrate nor will it harm the environment or be detrimental to animals or humans.
Clean tools and equipment with soap and fresh water.
Coverage will vary depending on coating thickness, surface porosity and surface contour. Coverage typically averages 75-100 feet per gallon.
Before applying EveSeal S-1300, insure all areas not being stripped are fully protected. EveSeal S-1300 should be applied directly from the container using airless sprayer, pump sprayer, roller or brush. EveSeal S-1300 is not as effective when applied to a cold surface. If the area being stripped is in direct sunlight for best results EveSeal S-1300 is not harmful if it contacts the skin, however, neoprene gloves and goggles are recommended. Contact with EveSeal S-1300 may cause skin irritations.
- Apply a liberal amount of EverSeal S-1300 to the surface requiring stripping.
- Work EveSeal S-1300 into grooved areas.
- Allow EveSeal S-1300 to stand for a minimum of 30-40 minutes. Weather conditions, type of coating being removed and coating thickness will determine how long EveSeal S-1300 must dwell for stripping action to develop.
- After softening of film begins and film starts to wrinkle, blister or whiting simply scrape or pressure wash film off of the substrate.
- Water will deactivate the stripper.
- EveSeal S-1300 deactivates with water.
- Additional applications of EveSeal S-1300 may be required to remove multiple layers of paint or stubborn coatings.
- After stripping, substrate should be washed with a degreasing detergent.