SpendLess Building Supplies is looking to hire a Class A Driver.
Local deliveries of construction materials.
Must have a clean license, current medical card and pass drug screen.
- Clean Background
- Pass Drug test
- Good resume
- Good work history
- Clean driving record (D.O.T.)
Job also includes warehouse work, filling orders, loading trucks, driving forklift, etc.
Job Summary: The delivery driver is expected to deliver customers' products to its destination in a safe and efficient manner, while delivering excellent customer service. When in the warehouse the driver is responsible for all normal warehouse functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
- Operate a company owned vehicle in a safe manner.
- Drive truck to a pre-determined destination/route
- Provide outstanding customer service during deliveries to customers.
- Perform routine inspections on vehicle.
- Perform warehouse duties.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100 lbs. on a regular basis
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Florida State issued driver's license-CDL
If interested please apply in person at our location:
12200 N Nebraska Ave.
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone (813) 971-4814 or (813) 971-5387