Fine sand is locally sourced.
It is our masonry sand that is washed and screened to a finer grit than our coarse sand (concrete sand). Fine sand is used with water and cement in the production of masonry grout and mortar.
Fine sand can be used to fill joints in concrete pavers and as play sand for sandboxes or beach sand for volleyball courts.
- Commercial sand is a washed, dried and graded sand
- Designed for a wide variety of applications where a specialty sand is required
- Use for specialty cement mixes, epoxy systems and floor leveling
- Used for landscaping projects and bunkers
- Fine grade sieve size 30 to 70