Multi-function white wall step comes with 4 hammer drive pin anchors ( 1-1/4" x 1/4" )
This wall step can be utilized in multiple ways. A couple are:
1) a step you can attach to the side of a pool using the 4 drive pin anchors
2) a form you can fill with with marcite and a stainless steel rod for support, then attach the finished product with thinset to side of pool
Strong-Tie ZN25114 1/4" X 1-1/4" Zinc Nailon Pin Drive Anchor:
Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured.
Zinc Nailon anchors are low-cost, mushroom head anchors for applications under static loads. The anchors are easily installed by hitting a hammer on the head that drives the pin through the anchor, expanding the body of the anchor to hold it in place. Ideal for use in concrete, CMU, brick, and other base materials. Pin and head configuration is designed to make anchor tamper-resistant. This product is not for use in overhead applications.
- Drill a hole in base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to specified embedment depth, plus 1/4" for pin extension, and blow hole clean using compressed air. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and dust from drilling.
- Position fixture and insert Nailon anchor.
- Tap with hammer until flush with fixture, then drive pin until flush with top of head
Drill Bit Size: 1/4"
Length Spec: 1-1/4"
Manufacturer Name: Simpson Strong-Tie
For Treated Lumber: yes
Material: Carbon Steel
General Applications and Uses:
- Roof Flashing
- Mechanical Attachments
- Brick Ties and Masonry Anchorage
- Furring Strips
- Electrical Fixtures
Features and Benefits:
- Tamperproof Applications
- General purpose anchoring
- Installs in a variety of base materials
Suitable Base Materials:
- Normal-Weight concrete
- Hollow Concrete Masonry (CMU)
- Brick Masonry